The Watergate Hotel is pleased announce a new series of etiquette classes with Modern Etiquette Coach, Maggie Oldham.
Maggie provides expert etiquette advice for successfully and confidently navigating modern life situations for the 21st century — from upscale dinners and chic pool parties, to business meetings and everyday social occasions. Her approach to etiquette is unique in that she has expertly updated traditional etiquette advice to apply to today's society.
Maggie has appeared on CBS and FOX News, and been featured in USA Today, Men’s Health, Real Simple and more.
Thursday, April 12th 7PM - 8:30PM: "The Science of Small Talk" Business and Networking Etiquette
This business and networking etiquette course teaches participants how to walk into any social or
networking situation and strike up a conversation with anyone! Learn secrets on how to effortlessly talk to
anyone! This seminar is perfect for anyone who regularly attends conferences, networking events and parties.
After this course, you'll have NO FEAR walking into a room full of complete strangers because you'll be armed
with all the tools necessary to engage anyone in conversation!
At this event, sip champagne and learn:
- How to effortlessly talk to anyone in any social setting
- How to break the ice without the awkwardness
- Tips on how to make anyone open up to you
- Tips on overcoming the fear of walking into a party or networking event alone
- How to engage people of all ages, backgrounds, and nationalities in conversation